Meteorologists are calling for below average winter temperatures this year — can your heating system handle it? If your system is not functioning as well as it should, then call the experts at Care Temp Heating and Air Conditioning for furnace repair in Toms River and surrounding areas. We will service any brand and model. However, sometimes your system cannot be repaired. Here are 5 signs that it might be time to replace your heating system.
- Temperatures throughout the house are inconsistent. If you find that you’re freezing in one room but sweating in another, it might be because of faulty heating equipment. Other causes include improper insulation or issues with your ductwork.
- Your house is vacant during the day. If all the members of your household are at work or school during the day, consider having a system installed with an adjustable thermostat to help you save money by keeping your home at a lower temperature when no one is home.
- Your energy costs are too high. Your heating bills will keep climbing higher if you are using an older system, especially if you like to keep the house nice and toasty throughout the winter. While purchasing a new system might seem expensive, it could end up saving you a lot of money in the long run.
- The heating system needs frequent repairs. If it seems like you’re getting that old heater fixed every single season, it might be a sign that it’s time to shop for a new one.
- Your furnace or boiler is aging. When your system is over 15 years old, it’s time to start looking for a more energy-efficient replacement.
Whatever your heating needs are, Care Temp Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help you. Our licensed technicians will perform air conditioning and heating service in Toms River, and throughout eastern New Jersey. If our professionals cannot repair your system, we can help you choose a quality furnace, boiler, or heat pump that best suits your needs. Call today at 855-788-8376 for more information.